VERMONT FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for VERMONT. Guillermo says 'Food Safety is the most important thing I serve'. He got his VERMONT food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®--a national leader--and now understands the vital concepts of personal hygiene, temperature control and cross-contamination. The public, the restaurant owner and Guillermo can rest easier knowing the public will be safer.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent VERMONT
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for VERMONT. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in VERMONT to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any VERMONT classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.